- Renaming fields
- Pulling data from URL parameters
- Pulling data from HTML header (Note: HTML body may not be loaded yet at the moment of sending request to Persoo).
- Calculating new fields from the available ones
In browser preprocessing
Preprocessing in the browser happens before sending data to Persoo server.
Your JS function can be inserted in Settings – Integrations – Web, field requestPreprocessor.
For renaming the event name, use “event._e”.
For manual tuning of the function in the browser, run:
persoo.requestPreprocessor(data); // runs the preprocessor function
On server preprocessing (deprecated)
These changes are not saved to the visitor history, and are only meant to enhance data for Persoo calculations.
- I want to turn off Persoo for a certain segment
- I want to derive multiple Hieararchies from a Hierarchy branch