Reporting events to Persoo
- Place Persoo JS Snippet to your page’s <head>
- Set up Data Layer to contain data, to be automatically reported with the every ‘pageview’ event
- Advanced data (such as viewed product code) are reported by the data layer.
- If you already have Google Analytics enhanced eCommerce or similar detailed js object with data on the page, you can use such object and do only the field mapping in event preprocessing in Persoo.
Events can be reported in three ways
persoo()from persoo client to report the event (requires snippet)
- by pushing event to
dataLayervariable (the recommended way, requires snippet)
- by calling directly REST API from your server